Works In Progress
- Wisteria Lane Socks: Using Lofty Loops Yarns Wisteria Lane on MCN Sock, Socks on a Plane pattern (two at a time, toe up) Toes are a Lofty Loops Yarns coordinating mini (size 2 US)
- Zweig Sweater: Using Lofty Loops Yarns Neptune on Singles and Hedgehog Fibres Urchin on Skinny Singles (size 3 & 5 US)
- Sugar Plum Fae Socks: Using Lofty Loops Yarns Sugar Plum Fae on Sock, plain vanilla using my Toe Up Guide (size 1 US)
- Brioche Mitts: Still working out the pattern and the name. Using Lofty Loops Yarns Sunday Morning Remix on DK. (size 4 US)
- Casual Fashion Queen: Jessica Jones, Bohemia, and March 2018 club
- Leon Alexander Yarns enamel pin
- Pineapple bag by Luna Pie Designs
- Sweet Georgia Tough Love Sock in Rainbow Sprinkles
- Starburst Shawl by Emily Wood
I have been playing around with a new-to-the-shop Kid Mohair and Silk base. I’m trying to determine if it is something I’d like to start carrying, but it sure is fun to throw color on!
I have had multiple requests for a Sparkle base so I think that will become a reality in the near future!
Colorways shown: Neptune, 700 Jumps Ain’t Healthy Boy, Raspberry Creme, and Sunday Morning Remix.
HypnoLoops Sweater-A-Long KAL
Join Cheryl and I as we knit sweaters and cardigans!
Info and chatter thread is in my Ravelry group Lofty Loops Yarns and the FO thread is in the Hypnotic Yarn group. We’d love to have you join us! There will be prizes in the hand-dyed form. 😉
Use the hashtag #HypnoLoopsSAL on Instagram!
Shusui Shrug-a-Long KAL || #OURKSS18
It is going to be a very informal KAL where all you have to do to win is participant! Get involved in the chatter threads, use the #OURKSS18 hashtag on Instagram, etc. Completion isn’t required, we just want you to knit along with us!
ImagiKnit Yarn Shop | Omaha, Nebraska
I had SUCH a blast at the Peacock Party at ImagiKnit Yarn Shop! I think I want to just move in and stay there FORVER.
I had so much fun chatting with all the amazing knitters, especially @joyfiberarts @mamainamanse @aimeeperez73 & @c.m8land1966 (& Karla of course)! My heart is so full!