Mamainamanse tipped me off to this and with the ridiculously amount of UFOs I have and the big plans for knitting over the summer.
I’ll have to do a bit of calculating to figure out which FL I’m shooting for. (I’ll update this blog post once I’ve decided!)
- There Is Room For Everyone Socks ~ 30%: just completed the first heel flap & gusset
- Jager Bomb Socks ~ 25%: Ready for a heel on the first sock
- Zweig ~ Just completed the lace yolk
- Wisteria Lane Socks ~ 65%: past the heel on the second sock
- Exploration Station ~ 90%: On the last section
- Summer Sock Club – June Sock (Scout) ~ Not yet started
- Countless other projects that are languishing at the bottom of the pile.
Things I Plan on Casting On Soon
- I have a couple spinning projects on the go and will likely be introducing more because I want to participate in Tour de Fleece this year.
I plan on updating this post as I progress through my wips!
|Project||Finished Yards||Finished Meterage|
|There Is Room For Everyone Socks HO!|
|Impressionist MKAL Shawl||712||651|