ALLOW ME TO INTRODUCE MYSELF –
Hello! I’m Allison. I am a wife first, a working mom of two littles second, and a major coffee addict third, hailing from Lincoln, Nebraska. I work full-time at an amazing tech company in the Silicon Prairie and love to make things with my hands at night.
I started experimenting with yarn dyeing when I was searching for a specific color for a project I was working on and, to be honest, it looked like a ton of fun. I quickly realized my newfound passion and have been dyeing up a storm ever since. I love playing with color and being pushed outside my comfort zone.
Everything you’ll find in the shop was handcrafted by me, in my home. The yarn bases I use are locally sourced from a cruelty-free establishment.
- I knit like I get paid for it.
- I have an unhealthy obsession with Maroon 5 and Guardians of the Galaxy, specifically Groot. 🌱
- I love to read and am currently working through A Court of Frost and Starlight and Artemis.
- My body runs off coffee, rootbeer, and Vanilla Bean Blonde.
- I tried to run a half marathon last year, but ended up needing back surgery instead.